About the Journal
Welcome to the Multidiciplinary Output Research For Actual and International Issue (MORFAI) JOURNAL
This journal is published by Radja Publica on a regular basis, 4 (four) times a year (January, April, July, October).
MORFAI This journal will publish research articles or studies that are multidisciplinary in nature, including: education, law, health, agriculture, engineering, energy, technology, and social science.
This journal is dedicated to explore and socialize many creative and innovative thought who focus in:
Humanities: Art, History, Languages, Literature, Music, Philosophy, Religion, Theater, etc.
Social Science: Geography, Sociology, Education, Political Science, Law, Policy, Social Review, Arts, History, Philosophy, Anthropology
Management: Commerce, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Governance, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Quality Management Training and Development
Engineering: Information Technology, Computer Application, Civil Engineering, Machanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics
Medical Science: Medicine, Health, Nursing, Clinical Research, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Phytochemistry
Biology: Botany, Bioscience, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Clinical Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Agriculture, Chemistry, Environment and Ecology, Food Science, Nutrition, Plant Science, Entomology, Zoology, Fisheries
Physical Education: Sports, Yoga, Physiotherapy, Physiology, Exercise, Health
MORFAI JOURNAL publishes articles related to the practice and process of community service, involvement, and empowerment. Each published article is expected to provide insight and inspire activities elsewhere on related issues.
Benefits of Publishing a Multidisciplinary Devotion Journal:
- Ease of submission and author care — Authors are allowed to submit their work through the Open Journal System.
- Open Access — Free to readers, with an affordable article processing fee (APC) paid by the author or their institution.
- Speed — We apply In-Press to all accepted manuscripts and provide peer review to maintain the integrity of the information.
- Visibility — With our open access policy, we are committed to promoting your work as widely as possible and providing as much visibility and exposure as possible for your articles.
- Multisection — Authors have the option to publish articles and technical notes
- Indexing — Articles Are Indexed Locally and Internationally