About the Journal
Multidiciplinary Output Research For Actual and International Issue (MORFAI) journal is a multidisciplinary open access journal published (four) times a year.
The journal continuously receives contributions that offer constructive ideas, analysis, and discussions, in the forms of reviews, articles, and reports concerned with interdisciplinary approaches. The MORFAI welcomes a wide range of theoretical, empirical, and historical perspectives. Possible articles’ topics include, but are not limited to the following: Economics, Political Science, Law, International Business and Management, Medical Research, Public Health, Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnography, Education and Religious Studies.
Benefits of Publishing a Multidisciplinary Devotion Journal:
- Ease of submission and author care — Authors are allowed to submit their work through the Open Journal System.
- Open Access — Free to readers, with an affordable article processing fee (APC) paid by the author or their institution.
- Speed — We apply In-Press to all accepted manuscripts and provide peer review to maintain the integrity of the information.
- Visibility — With our open access policy, we are committed to promoting your work as widely as possible and providing as much visibility and exposure as possible for your articles.
- Multisection — Authors have the option to publish articles and technical notes
- Indexing — Articles Are Indexed Locally and Internationally