- The manuscript should be in the form of research in the field of Educational Review, Law, and Social Sciences. IJERLAS does not accept manuscript from article review.
- The manuscript should be original work, i.e. the same manuscript must have not been published or accepted for publication in any other journals/ books either in full or substantial part; and must not be submitted to any other journal for concurrent publication or being considered for publication or even being reviewed.
- The manuscript MUST NOTattaching the author's name, institutional affiliation, and e-mail address (in blind form). Make sure the detail of that information are completely filled in the metadata section. The soft file format should be in Microsoft Word, margin: Top 2,75 cm, left 2,5 cm, bottom and right 2 cm, font type is Arial, size 11, space 1.5, and justify.
- Manuscripts must comply with the following guidelines and should be formatted in accordance with IJERLAS template for submission. The paper which does not comply this re requirement may be returned for revision (format/template) before entering the review process.
- The manuscript only could be sent via the open journal system (OJS) mechanism (not by email).
- The Editor of IJERLAS reserves the right to edit the text contained without reducing or changing the intent of writing.
The Manuscript is written in the following order:
Write the title briefly (no more than 15 words is recommended) and clearly. The title of the article should be concise, interesting and describe the content of the article.
Abstract should be written in English and Bahasa Indonesia in one paragraph with single space (maximum 250 words). It summarizes the important research objectives and methods (e g: sample and techniques analysis) and the answer of the research problem (results). The abstract consist of 3-5 keywords to figure out the basic concept in the fields of study.
This section includes the research background, purpose, contribution (the research benefit from theoretical and practical), research result and implication (practical advice based on research result).
2. RESEARCH METHOD
This section includes the research design, subject/object/research sample, operational definition and measurement of variable, technique/instrument of data collection and data analysis.
3. RESULT AND DISCUSSION
This section contains the data characteristic of subject/object/sample/ research respondent, data analysis, instrument and hypothesis testing (if any), the answer to the research question (findings), and its interpretation or discussion.
This section presents the research conclusion, implication, limitation and advice for the future research. The implication is practical advice from the results. Research limitation includes all aspects that can be considered by researchers to refine the future research. While the research advice is advise for next research based on the limitation that can not be done by the researcher.
This section is provided for the author to express his gratitude either for the research funders or the other parties who contribute to research realization.
Contains the research instrument, questionnaires, experiment scenario, interview question list, and other instruments.
Contains the sources referred in the manuscript. We highly recommended that literature references include at least 10 references, published no more than 10 years before and 80% of references consist of journal.
TABLE AND FIGURE
The title is numbered and written at the top of the table and in the bottom of the figure with a bold font and centered, accompanied by the source (if any).
Citations in the text written between brackets mentioning the author's last name, year by commas, and page number if necessary:
1) One citation resource with one until five authors, the last name of authors have to be mentioned: one author: (Syafruddin, 2001); two authors: (Habbe & Hartono, 2000), five authors (Sofyani, Suryanto, Wibowo, Harjanti, & Utami, 2018); more than five authors using et al., for instance: (Boediono et al., 1999); more than one source citation by different authors: (Mardiyah, 2001; Kusumawati, 1999); more than one source citation with the same authors (Djakman, 1998; 2000).
2) If the references consist of author with more than one article in the same year, then the citation used the letters a, b, after year. Example: (Joni, 2014a; 2014b) or (Joni, 2014a; David, 2014b).
3) If the author's name is mentioned in the text, so the name does not need to be mentioned in the citation in parentheses. Correct example: "Alamsyah (1998) states ....". Incorrect example: "Alamsyah (Alamsyah, 1998) states ...."
4) Citation taken from the work of an institution should mention the acronym of the institution concerned, for example Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia or IAI sould be (IAI, 2008).
Quote directly and precisely from the referred references (not using a paraphrase) with the same number of lines with more than four lines written slightly indented to right with a single space (one). Example:
Mulyadi (2011) states:"Materiality is the value of the omitted or misstated accounting information, as seen from the surrounding circumstances, may result in changes or influence on the consideration of those who put faith in such information, for their omission or misstatement that."
REFERENCES WRITING STYLE
IJERLAS bibliography writing style according to APA 6th edition style (available in default form in Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero, etc.). Highly recommended to write a bibliography using software citation mentioned. Each article should contain bibliography (only the source citation) which arranged alphabetically according to the author's last name or the name of the institution. Example:
Eccles, R.G, & Krzus, M.P. (2014). The Integrated Reporting Movement: Meaning, Momentum, Motives, and Materiality. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
Coolen-Maturi, T. (2013). Islamic Insurance: Demand and Supply in the UK. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 6(2), 87-104.
Romolini, A, Fissi, S, & Gori, E. (2014). Scoring CSR Reporting in Listed Companies – Evidence from Italian Best Practices. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 21(2), 65–81.
Paper published in the proceeding
Sinianskaia, E.R., Savostina, O, & Lurieva, R. (2017). Integration of Structural Components of Russian and Chinese Accounting Systems. Paper was presented in the International Conference on Trends of Technologies and Innovations in Economic and Social Studies, Russia.
Article in Website
Alexander, J., & Tate, M.A. (2001). Evaluating web resources. Retrieved from Widener
University, Wolfgram Memorial Library. Available at: http://www2.widener.edu/Wolfgram-Memorial-Library/webevaluation/webeval.htm
The University of Portsmouth. http://www.port.ac.uk/library/guides/filetodownload,137568,en.pdf
Kementerian Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi. (2012). Surat Edaran Menteri Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi Nomor: 08/M.PAN-RB/06/2012 tentang Sistem Penanganan Pengaduan (Whistleblower System) Tindak Pidana Korupsi di Lingkungan Kementerian/Lembaga dan Pemerintah Daerah.
Ministry of Administrative Reform and Bureaucratic Reform. (2012). Minister of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Circular Number: 08 / M.PAN-RB / 06/2012 concerning Complaint Handling System (Whistleblower System) Crime Corruption in the Ministry/Institution and Local Government Environment.
Footnotes are only used to provide clarification / additional analysis, which when combined into a script would disrupt the continuity of the manuscript. Thus footnotes not be used for reference. Footnotes should be numbered printed superscript. The text of footnote typed with 10 font aligned justify.
*The format of literature review article consists of title, author name(s) and affiliation(s), abstract, introduction, content (including challenges and research opportunity), conclusion, references.